Places to visit: Machu Picchu
No trip to Peru is complete without a visit to Machu Picchu! Rediscovered in 1911 by Hiram Bingham and built over 500 years ago, during the height of the Incan Empire, this amazing site ranks as one of the Seven New Wonders of the World. Come explore these incredible ruins hidden away in the mist-filled mountains of Peru!
You will know the most important sectors of the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu then you will have an hour to continue touring on your own, finally returning to the city of Cusco
ITINERARY TOUR TO MACHU PICCHU
We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco around 6:00 a.m. to go to Ollantaytambo. We will arrive at approximately 7:30 a.m. and from there we will take a train to Aguas Calientes.
The trip from Cusco to Aguas Calientes takes about 4 hours, and there are many spectacular views along the way. Passing through lush fields and colorful villages in the foothills of the Andes, we will also pass the Urubamba River that runs through the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
Our staff will be waiting for you at the Aguas Calientes train station at 09:15 a.m. and together we will take the bus to Machu Picchu through a zigzagging road in a 25 minute bus trip. Once in Machu Picchu, from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm, our guide will have a guided tour.
You will see the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Rooms, the Temple of the Three Windows and the Royal Inca Cemeteries. The guided tour lasts approximately 3 hours and after the visit you will have some free time to explore, take pictures or simply walk through the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
So prepare your camera and enjoy your visit to Machu Picchu, one of the 7 modern wonders of the world!
You will have the afternoon free to have lunch, visit the hot springs of Aguas Calientes or visit the small market or museum.
You can have lunch in the town of Aguas Calientes or a special one at the Sanctuary Lodge Hotel (lunch is not included in the package).
Finally, around 06:00 pm you will travel by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and then by bus to Cusco. The transfer to your hotel is around 10:30 pm.
Machu Picchu Tour Includes:
- Transportation Cusco – Ollantaytambo (train station) vice versa.
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes and vice versa.
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu.
- Professional guide in Machu Picchu.
- Transfer to the hotel in Cusco.
- Pick up from the airport.
Machu Picchu Tour Does Not Include:
- Bring original passport “With an expiration date of no less than 7 months”
- Wear light sneakers or shoes or tennis shoes.
- Drink plenty of fluids on your excursions.
- Raincoat (long poncho) in the rainy season
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Medicines and / or articles for personal use (liquid for contact lenses).
- A light backpack or briefcase.
- Photographic camera or video camera.
- Have checks and coins in soles or dollars of small denominations handy.
- Bathing suit for the thermal baths (optional).
Price $340.00 USD per Person
Methods of Payment
We require a deposit of 50% to confirm your reservation.
There are additional fees associated with this method of payment, which will be paid by the client.
Name: EDWIN EDUARDO
Surname: MALDONADO CHALLCO
Address: MANAHUAÑUNCA F-1
Receiver’s ID: 70487755
After sending payment, please send us an e-mail with the following information: Transaction numbers: Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), a ten-digit number.
If you’d like to pay via PayPal or a direct bank deposit, please note that a 10% fee applies.
Please add this amount to the tour cost to cover the transaction costs. Our PayPal email address is: email@example.com
For all methods of payment, please include the following information in your reservation email:
- Copies of all passport(s).
- Start date for your trip.
Error: Contact form not found.