Places to visit: Cusco City – Sacsayhuman – Coricancha – Sacred Valley – Mountain 7 Colors – Machu Picchu – Intihuatana.
- First day: Reception in Cusco – Excursion City Tour.
- Second day: Cusco Sacred Valley of the Incas – Aguas Calientes (hotel).
- Third day: Machu Picchu – Cusco.
- Fourth day: Mountain 7 colors (Vinicunca).
- Fifth day: Return Cusco – Lima.
Travel to Machu PIcchu
With the Cusco Tour & 7 Colors Mountain 05 days we will get to know the City of Cusco and its charming fortresses, the wonder of the world “Machu Picchu”, the Mountain of Colors, a natural wonder and delight of Peruvian gastronomy and create unforgettable experiences with your friends, The tour Cusco & Montaña 7 Colores 05 days will give you time to know the most important places of our Imperial Cusco.
Travel to Perú and Machu Picchu 05 Days
DAY 01: WELCOME TO CUSCO – CITY OF CUSCO – INCA RUINS
Discover the magic and beauty of Cusco, the capital of the Inca Empire. Visit the famous Cusco Cathedral with its Cuzco paintings, the Temple of the Sun, Sacsayhuaman and its nearby ruins, after the tour, we will drop you off at your hotel.
DAY 02: CUSCO SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS – AGUAS CALIENTES (HOTEL)
The tour starts at 7:30 AM with the pick up from your hotel in Cusco, then we will make the trip to the “Sacred Valley of the Incas” we will visit the typical market of Pisaq where the famous artisan fair is seen and we will also visit the archaeological group of Pisac, where you can see picturesque terraces cultivated in the mountains, then we will go to the town of Urubamba to have lunch.
Then we will visit the Ollantaytambo fortress, where there are descendants of the Incas who live in the houses of the Incas and finally we will go to the Ollantaytambo train station, to board the train to the town of Aguas Calientes, the train trip is approximately 2 hours to the town of Aguas Calientes, where we will spend the night at the selected hotel (Machu Picchu Pueblo).
Hotel night in Aguas Calientes.
DAY 03: MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
This day we will start our tour very early and after breakfast we go to the station to board the bus, we will make a 30-minute trip to the Citadel of Machu Picchu. We will have a 2 hour guided tour to know the most important places of Machu Picchu, after the tour you have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own, you can do the walk to the Puerta de Sol or the Inka bridge, (optional go up to the mountain of Huayna Picchu has an extra cost of $ 35 USD per person.
At the appropriate time we will descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes, where you can have lunch in one of the various restaurants that exist in this town, in the afternoon we will take the train back to Cusco (you must appear at the station 30 minutes before the departure of the train), when you arrive at the train station in Ollantaytambo, a representative of our company will be waiting to take you to your hotel in Cusco (1 hour and 30 minute trip by car).
Hotel night in Cusco
DAY 04: CUSCO -RAINBOW MOUNTAIN
Our amazing day hike to Rainbow Mountain Cusco will start early in the morning at 4 am with pick up at your hotel in Cusco and then, we will depart in our private transport to drive for 3 hours through the South Valley to the trail head located at an elevation of 4,638 m / 15,216 ft. On the way, we will pass through very picturesque Andean towns and there are stunning views of the Inca agricultural terraces, traditional villages, valleys and high Andean peaks.
In the early morning, herds of alpacas and llamas will entertain you near your breakfast spot. After the delicious continental breakfast, we continue driving to the trailhead. Arriving at the trailhead, we begin our hike up a winding trail in the foothills of the magnificent Andes following a beautiful stream, with a private guide. As you ascend, you will enjoy rewarded views of the Andes, Ausangate Mountain (20,936 feet), and glaciers.
The entire area is home to many fincas (local farms) and there will be opportunities to see the traditional Quechua people working the land since they have generations and also marvel at the traditionally dressed women and the colorful textiles that they weave before their eyes and are still keep alive the traditional Quechua culture.
After 1 hour and 30 minutes of walking or more, we will embrace this great natural formation of the Rainbow Mountain of Cusco (5,050 mt. / 16,564 feet). After admiring the unique beauty of Rainbow Mountain / Vinicunca. Explore the area with a local private guide through the hillside while explaining current theories about the purpose and meaning of the Painted Hills or Vinicunca and then take your time to take amazing photos or just enjoy the view, with the mountain! Ausangate in the distance!
After enjoying our lunch, we will embark on the 3-hour journey back to Cusco and drop you off at your hotel in Cusco, arriving around 5:00 pm.
DAY 05.- CUSCO – RETURN
In the morning breakfast at the hotel. At the appropriate time I pick up from the hotel and transfer to the airport to take our flight back to Lima.
Travel Peru Machu PIcchu Includes:
- All transfers to airports, hotels, train stations and tours.
- Tourist bus transportation for all the tours to be carried out.
- Professional tourist guide, in the language you prefer: English and Spanish, for all tourist attractions.
- Entrance and transportation for the City tour in Cusco, Sacred Valley of the Inkas, Machu Picchu and
- Huaynapicchu optional whenever there are spaces.
- Entrance to the Mountain of Seven Colors
- City tour in Cusco
- Tour to Machu Picchu by Expedition train
- Tour in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Transfer Hotel – Train station – Hotel.
- Round trip train from Cusco – Aguas Calientes – Cusco.
- Bus up and down from Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes.
- 1 Buffet Lunch in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Tunupa restaurant.
- 1 Hotel Night in Aguas Calientes.
- 3 hotel nights in Cusco.
- 4 Buffet Breakfasts at the hotel.
- Daily assistance and guidance from our professional staff.
Travel Peru Machu PIcchu not Include
- Food: lunch and dinner not described in the Tourist Package.
- Plane tickets: Lima – Cusco – Lima.
- Bring original passport
- Wear trekking shoes or sneakers
- “Cantina” water bottle
- Drink plenty of fluids on your excursions.
- Bring a raincoat (long poncho) in the rainy season
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Medicines and / or articles for personal use (liquid for contact lenses).
- A light backpack or briefcase.
- Photographic camera or video camera.
- Have checks and coins in soles or dollars of small denominations on hand.
- Bathing suit for the thermal baths (optional).
Price $ 895.00 USD per Person
Methods of Payment
We require a deposit of 50% to confirm your reservation.
There are additional fees associated with this method of payment, which will be paid by the client.
Name: EDWIN EDUARDO
Surname: MALDONADO CHALLCO
Address: MANAHUAÑUNCA F-1
Receiver’s ID: 70487755
After sending payment, please send us an e-mail with the following information: Transaction numbers: Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), a ten-digit number.
If you’d like to pay via PayPal or a direct bank deposit, please note that a 10% fee applies.
Please add this amount to the tour cost to cover the transaction costs. Our PayPal email address is: email@example.com
For all methods of payment, please include the following information in your reservation email:
- Copies of all passport(s).
- Start date for your trip.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]