Places to visit: Maras Moray – Salt Mines
Maras Moray Salineras Tour: This alternative option of the Sacred Valley allows you to explore the other highlights of the Valley, a bucket list for everyone. This option is perfect for those who stay in the city of Ollantaytambo before their trip continues to Machu Picchu or just take the train at night, so we make sure to leave you at the train station in time to continue your trip. to the wonder of the world. It is also ideal for those returning from Machu Picchu and wanting to visit the iconic sites while on their way to Cusco or even if they are staying in Ollantaytambo, we pick you up at your location.
Tour de medio día por Maras Moray y Minas de sal – Resumen
- Tipo de tour: Tour de medio día Maras Moray
- Lugar de encuentro: hotel del cliente en Cusco
- Hora de recogida programada: en su hotel a las 7 a. M. O a la 1 p. M. (Su elección)
- Fin del Tour: Hotel del Cliente
- Dificultad: Fácil-Moderada
- Tamaño del grupo: Operado como un servicio privado – Mínimo 02 personas para confirmar la salida
Transporte privado a Moray y Maras (Salineras)
Itinerary of the Tour Maras Moray and Salineras
We will pick you up from your hotel between 7 and 7:30 a.m. and we will go to Moray. The trip will last around 1 hour and 20 minutes and it is absolutely beautiful. You will drive through the snow-capped peaks of the Andes, lush fields of yellow wheat, and traditional Andean villages. Finally you will arrive at the fascinating terraces of Moray. Moray is made up of three amphitheater-shaped terraces made by the Incas. These terraces, which are dug deep into the earth in the shape of a bowl, are believed to have been used as an agricultural laboratory to determine the optimal conditions for growing crops.
After exploring Moray, you will head to the Maras Salt Mines, which are only 2 miles away.
Maras, which dates back to colonial times, was considered a salt producing center.
Carved into the mountainside are more than 3,000 salt pools, which are filled daily with a small jet of water.
Once the water evaporates, it leaves behind a gleaming mosaic of salt.
The salt mines are a great place to take pictures and capture the astonishing beauty of the Andes and the spectacular Salineras.
We will return to Cusco after the end of our visit.
The Maras Moray Tour Includes:
- Pick up from the hotel in Cusco.
- All transfers within the circuit.
- Professional guide service in English and Spanish.
- Tickets to all places to visit.
- Transfer to your hotel at the end of the tour.
The Maras Moray Tour Does Not Include:
- Bring original passport
- Wear light sneakers or shoes or tennis shoes.
- Water bottle canteen.
- Drink plenty of fluids on your excursions.
- Raincoat (long poncho) in the rainy season.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Sunscreen, hat for sunny days.
- Medicines and / or articles for personal use (liquid for contact lenses).
- Photographic camera or video camera.
- Have checks and coins in soles or dollars of small denominations on hand.
Price $100.00 USD per Person
Methods of Payment
We require a deposit of 50% to confirm your reservation.
There are additional fees associated with this method of payment, which will be paid by the client.
Name: EDWIN EDUARDO
Surname: MALDONADO CHALLCO
Address: MANAHUAÑUNCA F-1
Receiver’s ID: 70487755
After sending payment, please send us an e-mail with the following information: Transaction numbers: Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), a ten-digit number.
If you’d like to pay via PayPal or a direct bank deposit, please note that a 10% fee applies.
Please add this amount to the tour cost to cover the transaction costs. Our PayPal email address is: email@example.com
For all methods of payment, please include the following information in your reservation email:
- Copies of all passport(s).
- Start date for your trip.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]