Places to visit: Cusco City – Machu Picchu
- First day.- Reception in Cusco – Excursion City Tour.
- Second day.- Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco.
- Third day.- Cusco – Return.
No trip to Peru is complete without a visit to Machu Picchu! Rediscovered in 1911 by Hiram Bingham and built over 500 years ago, during the height of the Incan Empire, this amazing site ranks as one of the Seven New Wonders of the World. Come explore these incredible ruins hidden away in the mist-filled mountains of Peru!
Machu Picchu Itinerary 03 Days
01 day: Welcome to Cusco / city of Cusco – Inca Ruins
Discover the magic and beauty of Cusco, the capital of the Inca Empire. Visit the famous Cusco Cathedral with its Cuzco paintings, the Temple of the Sun, Sacsayhuaman and its nearby ruins, after the tour, we will drop you off at your hotel.
Day 02: Tour Machu Picchu
We will pick you up from your hotel at 4:30 a.m. and we will travel by tourist bus to the Ollantaytambo train station, where you will board the train at 6:40 a.m. to Aguas Calientes.
The 6:40 a.m. train You will arrive at the Aguas Calientes train station at 8:10 a.m. They will pick you up and take you to the bus station. Once at the bus station, you will take a 20 minute bus ride to the entrance of Machu Picchu.
At Machu Picchu, you will have a two-hour guided tour of the ancient city, followed by several hours of free time for your own exploration of the site. After you finish exploring Machu Picchu, you will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes, where you can have lunch before boarding your train back to Ollantaytambo in the afternoon. In Ollantaytambo, transportation will be waiting to take you back to Cusco at approximately 10:00 pm.
Day 03.- Cusco – Return
In the morning breakfast at the hotel. At the appropriate time I pick up from the hotel and transfer to the airport to take our flight back to Lima.
Cusco Machu Picchu Tour Includes:
- All transfers to the hotel, airport.
- Tours to Machu Picchu and the city of Cusco.
- All transportation for the tours.
- Roundtrip train tickets Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco.
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tour guide in English or Spanish.
- Income to the tourist attractions to visit: Machu Picchu, and the city of Cusco.
- Transfer in all offices.
- 02 nights in hotel.
- 02 breakfasts.
Cusco Machu Picchu Tour Not Include:
- Complete meals (lunches and dinners)
- Very important passport to visit all the places.
- Warm clothes for Cusco
- Light clothing for Machu Picchu
- Small backpack with personal items for your trip to Machu Picchu
- Photographic camera
- Mineral water
- Mosquito repellent
Price $ 570.00 USD per Person
Methods of Payment
We require a deposit of 50% to confirm your reservation.
There are additional fees associated with this method of payment, which will be paid by the client.
Name: EDWIN EDUARDO
Surname: MALDONADO CHALLCO
Address: MANAHUAÑUNCA F-1
Receiver’s ID: 70487755
After sending payment, please send us an e-mail with the following information: Transaction numbers: Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), a ten-digit number.
If you’d like to pay via PayPal or a direct bank deposit, please note that a 10% fee applies.
Please add this amount to the tour cost to cover the transaction costs. Our PayPal email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all methods of payment, please include the following information in your reservation email:
- Copies of all passport(s).
- Start date for your trip.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]