Places to visit: Machu Picchu – Chachabamba – Wiñaywayna – Intipunku – Inca Bridge – Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu Mountain (optional).
The Inca Trail 02 days in Cusco is one of the best known routes in South America and the most important in Peru; Walking the Inca Trail will be the most unforgettable experience of their lives, walking where the ingenious Incas more than 5 centuries ago is something indescribable, seeing the constructions on top of the mountains, some nestled in some valleys, abysses and also next to the vertices of the ravines will make you imagine the great effort that these people made to build the very well preserved cobbled roads that until now are witnesses of so much amazement of people who come from all over the world to discover something different, this path will take you to the citadel of Machupicchu as it did with the Incas long ago.
Inca Trail Itinerary 02 Days
Day 1: Cusco – Wiñanwayna – Machupicchu
At 4:00 a.m. Our travel organization will pick you up from your hotel for transfer to the train station in Ollantaytambo. We left by train to km. 104 where the Inca Trail trek begins 02 short days to Machu Picchu. Then we visit the archaeological complex of Chachabamba (located at 2,250 m.a.s.l.) This place was very important because here agricultural products were obtained to be taken to Machu Picchu. We continue the walk towards Wiñaywayna where we will arrive approximately 2 and a half hours later.
On the way we will have beautiful views of the Urubamba river and we will have the opportunity to appreciate different types of orchids from the semi-tropical forest typical of the cloud forest. In Wiñaywayna we have a small stop and visit this amazing archaeological center. After lunch we continue the walk to Machu Picchu, on the way we will be able to appreciate from the Inti Punku (Puerta del Sol) the new Wonder of the World as a prize or retribution in our sight (you can take the most spectacular photo of Machu Picchu).
Finally we will go down to the Inca citadel and take the bus down to Aguas Calientes where a comfortable accommodation with a hot shower awaits us.
Day 02: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco
After a very restorative breakfast, we will take the bus for the short trip (25 minutes) to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu and we will be the first to enjoy the great sunrise in the New Wonder of the World, feel the energies and the great mystery that the citadel endures . Inca. In the company of your expert guide, you will participate in a guided tour of the Complex or Sacred City, visiting the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the most important known as Intihuatana, with this they achieved a great management for Inca astronomy It is in a good state of conservation.
It generates a lot of impact on our visitors, the Temple of the Three Windows, houses, wineries, the great central square; and the entire urban area with narrow steps that are surrounded by terraces or platform systems that give greater strength to the mountain.
After the excursion you will have time to walk through the archaeological sites or sites that have impressed you the most, taking the photo perhaps as the most important proof of your visit to this new wonder of the planet, the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. The guided tour takes approximately 2 hours followed by free time to better explore the citadel, it is suggested to eventually climb the Wayna Picchu mountain or Machu Picchu (US $ 75), visit the famous Inca Bridge. In the afternoon we will go down by bus to the town of Aguas Calientes where we will take the train to return to Cusco. Then you will have assistance for your transfer to the hotel.
Inca Trail 02 Days Includes:
- Briefing the day before departure.
- Transfer from the hotel to the train station, and from the station to the hotel.
- Expedition train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Km. 104 and from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Transfers from Cusco to Ollantaytambo and from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Income for the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Professional Guide.
- 1 box lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
- First aid kit including oxygen bottle.
- Bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes the first day.
- Pick up from the hotel in Aguas Calientes for the tour in Machupicchu.
- Ascent bus from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu on the second day.
Inca Trail 02 Days Does Not Include:
- Lunch on the last day: after the guided visit to Machu Picchu.
- Visit to the thermal baths in the town of Aguas Calientes (optional).
- Bring original passport “With expiration date not less than 7 months”
- ISIC or student card if applicable (must be sent at the time of booking).
- Hiking boots and sandals (very important).
- Trekking poles (can be rented at the agency).
- Headlamp (very important).
- Camera and spare batteries.
- Sunscreen / hat and sunglasses.
- Personal medical kit.
- Insect repellent.
- Rain gear: a good raincoat and rain pants and a plastic rain poncho.
- Toilet paper.
- Small towel.
- Extra money for drinks and tips, souvenirs, etc (soles or dollars).
- Bathing suit for the hot springs (optional).
- Water bottle (recommended 1 liter).
Price $ 450.00 USD per Person
Methods of Payment
We require a deposit of 50% to confirm your reservation.
There are additional fees associated with this method of payment, which will be paid by the client.
Name: EDWIN EDUARDO
Surname: MALDONADO CHALLCO
Address: MANAHUAÑUNCA F-1
Receiver’s ID: 70487755
After sending payment, please send us an e-mail with the following information: Transaction numbers: Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), a ten-digit number.
If you’d like to pay via PayPal or a direct bank deposit, please note that a 10% fee applies.
Please add this amount to the tour cost to cover the transaction costs. Our PayPal email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all methods of payment, please include the following information in your reservation email:
- Copies of all passport(s).
- Start date for your trip.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]