Places to visit: Cusco City – Cristo Blanco – Coricancha- Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu – Puerta del Sol – Machu Picchu Mountain – Intihuatana.
- First day: Reception in Cusco – Excursion City Tour
- Second day: Cusco Sacred Valley of the Incas – Aguas Calientes (hotel)
- Third day: Machu Picchu – Cusco.
- Fourth day: Return Cusco – Lima.
Our 4-Day Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Cusco Tour offers an exclusive experience in which you will discover the beauty of the Inca culture personally, you will be able to see closely the customs of our people, the dazzling landscapes of Cusco, the Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and the wonderful Inca remains. This excursion will be an incredible and unforgettable experience.
DAY 01: WELCOME TO CUSCO – CITY OF CUSCO – INCA RUINS
Discover the magic and beauty of Cusco, the capital of the Inca Empire. Visit the famous Cusco Cathedral with its Cuzco paintings, the Temple of the Sun, Sacsayhuaman and its nearby ruins, after the tour, we will drop you off at your hotel.
DAY 02: CUSCO SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS – AGUAS CALIENTES (HOTEL)
The tour starts at 7:30 AM with the pick up from your hotel in Cusco, then we will make the trip to the “Sacred Valley of the Incas” we will visit the typical market of Pisaq where the famous artisan fair is seen and we will also visit the archaeological group of Pisac, where you can see picturesque terraces cultivated in the mountains, then we will go to the town of Urubamba to have lunch.
Then we will visit the Ollantaytambo fortress, where there are descendants of the Incas who live in the houses of the Incas and finally we will go to the Ollantaytambo train station, to board the train to the town of Aguas Calientes, the train trip is approximately 2 hours to the town of Aguas Calientes, where we will spend the night at the selected hotel (Machu Picchu Pueblo).
Hotel night in Aguas Calientes.
DAY 03: MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
This day we will start our tour very early and after breakfast we go to the station to board the bus, we will make a 30-minute trip to the Citadel of Machu Picchu. We will have a 2 hour guided tour to know the most important places of Machu Picchu, after the tour you have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own, you can do the walk to the Puerta de Sol or the Inka bridge, (optional go up to the mountain of Huayna Picchu has an extra cost of $ 35 USD per person.
At the appropriate time we will descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes, where you can have lunch in one of the various restaurants that exist in this town, in the afternoon we will take the train back to Cusco (you must appear at the station 30 minutes before the departure of the train), when you arrive at the train station in Ollantaytambo, a representative of our company will be waiting to take you to your hotel in Cusco (1 hour and 30 minute trip by car).
Hotel night in Cusco
DAY 04.- CUSCO – RETURN
In the morning breakfast at the hotel. At the appropriate time I pick up from the hotel and transfer to the airport to take our flight back to Lima.
Sacred Valley Machu Picchu Includes:
- Transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport.
- Excursion: City Tour (transportation, guide and tickets).
- Excursion: sacred valley (transportation, guide and tickets).
- Tourist ticket (city tour entry, sacred valley, and all the attractions indicated in the itinerary).
- Excursion to Machu Picchu.
- Round trip train (tourist train) Ollanta – Aguas Calientes – Ollanta.
- Bus up and down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu.
- Official tourist guide.
- Tickets to Machu Picchu.
- Return transportation Ollanta – Cusco.
- Hotel 01 night in Aguas Calientes.
- Hotel 02 nights in Cusco.
- Transfer to the hotel.
Sacred Valley Machu Picchu does not include:
- Food lunches and dinners.
- Air flights Lima – Cusco – Lima.
- Bring original passport “With an expiration date of no less than 7 months”
- Wear light sneakers or shoes or tennis shoes.
“Cantina” water bottle
- Bring a raincoat (long poncho) in the rainy season
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Medicines and / or articles for personal use (liquid for contact lenses).
- A light backpack or briefcase.
- Photographic camera or video camera.
- Have checks and coins in soles or dollars of small denominations on hand.
- Bathing suit for the thermal baths (optional).
Price $ 690.00 USD per Person
Methods of Payment
We require a deposit of 50% to confirm your reservation.
There are additional fees associated with this method of payment, which will be paid by the client.
Name: EDWIN EDUARDO
Surname: MALDONADO CHALLCO
Address: MANAHUAÑUNCA F-1
Receiver’s ID: 70487755
After sending payment, please send us an e-mail with the following information: Transaction numbers: Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), a ten-digit number.
If you’d like to pay via PayPal or a direct bank deposit, please note that a 10% fee applies.
Please add this amount to the tour cost to cover the transaction costs. Our PayPal email address is: email@example.com
For all methods of payment, please include the following information in your reservation email:
- Copies of all passport(s).
- Start date for your trip.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]