Places to visit: Cusco – Sacred Valley of the Incas – Machu Picchu – Maras Moray and Salineras – South Valley
- First day: Reception in Cusco – Excursion City Tour
- Second day: Cusco Sacred Valley of the Incas – Aguas Calientes (hotel)
- Third day: Machu Picchu – Cusco.
- Fourth day: South zone of Cusco.
- Fifth day: Tour Salineras de Maras, Moray and Chinchero.
- Sixth day: Return Cusco – Lima.
With the Maras Moray Machu Picchu Tour, you will enjoy knowing the most beautiful tourist places in the city of Cusco, you will visit: the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Maras Moray and Salineras and the South Valley, live an unforgettable experience and share it with the world.
DAY 01: WELCOME TO CUSCO – CITY OF CUSCO – INCA RUINS
Discover the magic and beauty of Cusco, the capital of the Inca Empire. Visit the famous Cusco Cathedral with its Cuzco paintings, the Temple of the Sun, Sacsayhuaman and its nearby ruins, after the tour, we will drop you off at your hotel.
DAY 02: CUSCO SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS – AGUAS CALIENTES (HOTEL)
The tour starts at 7:30 AM with the pick up from your hotel in Cusco, then we will make the trip to the “Sacred Valley of the Incas” we will visit the typical market of Pisaq where the famous artisan fair is seen and we will also visit the archaeological group of Pisac, where you can see picturesque terraces cultivated in the mountains, then we will go to the town of Urubamba to have lunch.
Then we will visit the Ollantaytambo fortress, where there are descendants of the Incas who live in the houses of the Incas and finally we will go to the Ollantaytambo train station, to board the train to the town of Aguas Calientes, the train trip is approximately 2 hours to the town of Aguas Calientes, where we will spend the night at the selected hotel (Machu Picchu Pueblo).
Hotel night in Aguas Calientes.
DAY 03: MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
This day we will start our tour very early and after breakfast we go to the station to board the bus, we will make a 30-minute trip to the Citadel of Machu Picchu. We will have a 2 hour guided tour to know the most important places of Machu Picchu, after the tour you have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own, you can do the walk to the Puerta de Sol or the Inka bridge, (optional go up to the mountain of Huayna Picchu has an extra cost of $ 35 USD per person.
At the appropriate time we will descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes, where you can have lunch in one of the various restaurants that exist in this town, in the afternoon we will take the train back to Cusco (you must appear at the station 30 minutes before the departure of the train), when you arrive at the train station in Ollantaytambo, a representative of our company will be waiting to take you to your hotel in Cusco (1 hour and 30 minute trip by car).
Hotel night in Cusco
DAY 04.- SOUTH ZONE OF CUSCO
9:00 AM – 2:30 PM Guided tour to the south of Cusco, we will visit the tourist attractions of Tipon (water temple), Pikillacta (pre-Inca archaeological remains) and the Sistine church of Andahuaylillas, in the afternoon you will have free time In Cusco, you will have the opportunity to visit the museums that are located in the center of the city and you can also visit the Qosqo center of native art, to see presentations of typical dances of Cusco.
Hotel night in Cusco.
DAY 05.- CUSCO MARAS, MORAY, SALINERAS AND CHINCHERO.
9:00 AM – 2:30 PM we will visit the tourist attractions of Moray (agricultural experimentation center), Maras (colonial town), the salt mines of Maras and the artisan market of Chinchero, free afternoon in Cusco, to be able to make your last purchases or souvenirs, for the next day to go home.
Hotel night in Cusco.
DAY 06 CUSCO: RETURN TO LIMA
AM breakfast at the hotel.
At the appropriate time I pick up from the hotel and transfer to the airport to take the flight back to Lima.
End of services.
Tour Machu Picchu & Maras Moray Salineras Includes:
- Transfers airport – hotel airport.
- Excursion: City Tour (transport and guide).
- Sacred Valley Tour (transportation and guide).
- Excursion south of Cusco (transport and guide).
- Excursion: Maras, Moray (transport and guide).
- Tourist ticket (income city tour, sacred valley, and all the attractions indicated in the itinerary).
- Machu Picchu excursion.
- Round trip train (tourist train) Ollanta – Aguas Calientes – Ollanta.
- Bus up and down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu.
- Official tourism guide.
- Tickets to Machu Picchu.
- Return transportation Ollanta – Cusco.
- Hotel 01 night in Aguas Calientes.
- Hotel 04 nights in Cusco.
- Transfer to the hotel.
Tour Machu Picchu & Maras Moray Salineras Does not include:
- Complete meals (lunches and dinners)
- Bring original passport “With an Expiration date of no less than 7 months”
- Wear sneakers or light shoes or tennis.
- Water bottle “canteen”
- Drink plenty of fluids on your excursions.
- Bring a raincoat (long poncho) in the rainy season
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use (liquid for contact lenses).
- A light backpack or briefcase.
- Photographic camera or video camera.
- Have on hand checks and coins in small denominations soles or dollars.
- Bathing suit for the thermal baths (optional).
Price $ 875.00 USD per Person
Methods of Payment
We require a deposit of 50% to confirm your reservation.
There are additional fees associated with this method of payment, which will be paid by the client.
Name: EDWIN EDUARDO
Surname: MALDONADO CHALLCO
Address: MANAHUAÑUNCA F-1
Receiver’s ID: 70487755
After sending payment, please send us an e-mail with the following information: Transaction numbers: Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), a ten-digit number.
If you’d like to pay via PayPal or a direct bank deposit, please note that a 10% fee applies.
Please add this amount to the tour cost to cover the transaction costs. Our PayPal email address is: email@example.com
For all methods of payment, please include the following information in your reservation email:
- Copies of all passport(s).
- Start date for your trip.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]