The Sacred Valley Peru Tour is one of the most popular and obligatory tours in the Cusco region. Most importantly, the Sacred Valley of the Incas was a crucial area for the Inca empire, and it functioned as both an agricultural, spiritual, and political center for them. Throughout its length, there are many Inca, and Pre-Inca sites that can be found. Therefore, this tour visits the two main sites, Pisac and Ollantaytambo.
- TOUR TYPE: Sightseeing, Cultural Adventure & Historical
- SCHEDULES: Our tours leave at 7:30 AM / until 5:30 PM or 6:00 PM
- DURATION: 9 – 10 Hours Approx. This day tour takes all day including the Inca cities, archeological sites and the traditional markets
- MEETING PLACE: Customer’s hotel located in Cusco
- END PLACE: Customer’s hotel located in Cusco or Sacred Valley (Ollantaytambo or Urubamba)
- ACTIVITY LEVEL: Easy to Moderate
- GROUP SIZE: Operated as a Private Tour ONLY – Minimum 02 people to confirm departure ANY DATE SUIT FOR YOU! You decide the size of your group. Highly recommended
- PLACES TO EXPLORE: Awanakancha Alpaca Farm, Pisac (ruins & Market), Ollantaytambo, and Chinchero for the traditional weaving demonstration.
Highlights of the Sacred Valley Tour
- Explore Pisac ruin and Market in the Sacred Valley
- Marvel at the local markets and then at the alpaca and llama farms
- Learn Inca history from our exclusive professional guide
- Taste different Peruvian dishes at the buffet-style lunch
- Visit Ollantaytambo Inca site and Chinchero textiles
Dear customer: If, after your Sacred Valley Tour from Cusco, you are going to end the tour in Ollantaytambo/ Urubamba or take the train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes, you won’t have the opportunity to visit Chinchero for the traditional weaving demonstration on this circuit. Our guide will be very happy to take you to the train station in time to board your train.
THE BEST PRIVATE SACRED VALLEY TOURS OPTIONS IN CUSCO WITH LOCAL EXPERTS
- Sacred Valley Trip “Classic” – 1 Day (Pisac & Ollantaytambo)
- Sacred Valley Trip “Alternative” – 1 Day (Chinchero, Moray, Salt Mines & Ollantaytambo)
- Sacred Valley Trip “Extended” – 1 Day (Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Salt Mines & Moray)
“The Unmissable Sacred Valley Tour”
Firstly, Sacred Valley Tour starts early and head to the high mountain village of Chinchero. Above all, famous for its weaving and spectacularly sited at high altitude (3,800m/12,500 ft.). Then, We will visit a weaving house and have a demonstration of dyeing and weaving techniques as well as visiting the famous Chinchero market. After that, we descend to the base of the Sacred Valley and then onto Ollantaytambo, which features an impressive set of terraces leading from the village center.
We have a buffet lunch in Urubamba before heading to Pisaq – our final stop for the day. Similarly, in Pisaq we will first the beautiful ruins, built with breathtaking audacity by the Incas. Then, we’ll descend to the market at Pisaq before returning to Cusco, via the ruins at Sacsayhuaman. (If you are short of time this visit might be only concise).
Truly, this is a rewarding day for those who want to experience the best of the Sacred Valley in a short amount of time.
Places that are visited during Sacred Valley Tour:
- Chinchero (traditional weaving center).
- Ollantaytambo fortress.
- Pisac Market.
- Pisac archeological site.
Sacred Valley Trip Includes
- Pick-up from your hotel in Cusco or Cusco airport.
- A private, fully licensed, English speaking tour guide.
- Private and comfortable transportation with a professional driver. The type of vehicle will be provided based on the group size (SEDAN, MINI-VAN or VAN)
- Drop off at your hotel in Cusco or Sacred Valley (Ollantaytambo or Urubamba)
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Admission Tickets for entry into archeological sites: All of the sites visited on this tour require the Tourist Ticket. You can purchase this ticket at your first stop for 70 soles for a one day pass, or 130 soles for the 10-day pass
- Lunch: We will stop in Urubamba for a traditional lunch at a local restaurant. If you prefer another location, please feel free to tell your guide. This meal is not included in your tour cost.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping (guide and chauffeur)
Items to Bring to This Tour
Carry with you:
- A good (and small) daypack
- Comfortable shoes
- During the tour wear light clothes, but bring along a jacket just in case.
- In the rainy season bring rain gear (December to April)
- Take along sunglasses, sunscreen, windbreaker, and a cap
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended)
- Take your camera and extra batteries as needed
- Bring your personal medication if you are taking prescription meds (Disinfectant, aspirin, stomach tablets, medicine to avoid altitude sickness)
- Bring extra cash in small denominations for your personal purchases, drinks, tipping, and souvenirs
Price $100.00 USD per Person
Methods of Payment
We require a deposit of 50% to confirm your reservation.
There are additional fees associated with this method of payment, which will be paid by the client.
Name: EDWIN EDUARDO
Surname: MALDONADO CHALLCO
Address: MANAHUAÑUNCA F-1
Receiver’s ID: 70487755
After sending payment, please send us an e-mail with the following information: Transaction numbers: Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), a ten-digit number.
If you’d like to pay via PayPal or a direct bank deposit, please note that a 10% fee applies.
Please add this amount to the tour cost to cover the transaction costs. Our PayPal email address is: email@example.com
For all methods of payment, please include the following information in your reservation email:
- Copies of all passport(s).
- Start date for your trip.